Information about tourism and travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

all india travel and tourism

+22
rockback
pixel
kreams
yogi44
bhovika
osebho
remmaada
madi123
jitendrakumar123
reidderick
reymond
RONALDO
Brett
kittyatwork
ramchander
rahul kumar
jitendrakumar
priyasharma
nitesh
Aridaman
amardeep
Admin
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

all india travel and tourism Empty all india travel and tourism

Post  Admin Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:27 pm

Kangchendzonga Kingdom Tour...........
Famous for Kanchendzonga, the third highest mountain in the world at 8586 metres (28400 feet) and its mystical remoteness, the mountain kingdom of Sikkim has a tremendous variety of plant, bird and animal life together with a diverse ethnic mix of peoples with rich cultural traditions. The name Sikkim is believed to come from the Tsong word 'Sukhim' or Happy House. With entry into this area almost impossible until about 10 years ago, Sikkim has gradually opened its doors and travellers can now visit a few closely defined areas.

Sikkim is an entirely mountainous are with the most fascinating culture including, endless intriguing rituals, festival and festivities. One of the unique feature of the Sikkim Himalaya is the splendour of numerous mountain flowers which bloom in a riot of colours beyond 10,000 feet are treat to the eye of the trekker. There are over 600 species of birds and butterflies in this land of wonder. If lucky, you may even spot a Red Panda perched on a tree top.

We offer a 21-day trek with a wide range of experiences with the most thrilling adventures. Arrive in Delhi on the first and set out for Darjeeling by air the next day. From here begins the adventure where you can take jeep tours to Pemayanste, or camp at Khicheperi Lake. Long and most beautiful treks await you from Tshoka. You can also visit monasteries and experience the spiritual life of the local people.

Samthar Trek
A perfect wild life trekking and rafting tour including thrilling treks through forest, vast expanses of mountainous areas, camping in vast open areas under skies with a million diamonds scattered over, visits to monasteries, sightseeing and much more. The tour begins from Delhi, from where you can take fly to Bagdogra. Enjoy elephant safaris at the next destination--- Jaldapura.

Admin
Admin

https://tourism.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

all india travel and tourism Empty amar

Post  amardeep Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:54 pm

Hi
it is nice forum for fond of tour and travel and it will help to traveler that which places are suitable for them
thanks for information.

amardeep

Back to top Go down

all india travel and tourism Empty Traveling in India

Post  Aridaman Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:42 pm

This forum gives us the knowledge of traveling in India. Those who are fond of traveling in India they can get very useful help from this forum, and they can enjoy their traveling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Local florists list [url=http://www.cheaponline-loans.co.uk/h

Aridaman

Back to top Go down

all india travel and tourism Empty Re: all india travel and tourism

Post  nitesh Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:50 pm

Hi...
This is very useful forum for those who are unfamiliar to the Indian tourist spots but you should have to add some more places in it to make it much informative.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Houston Gift Shop loans with no credit check pisos vilafranca download iPhone ringtones

nitesh

Back to top Go down

all india travel and tourism Empty Hi friends,

Post  priyasharma Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:41 am

Hi friends,
Well i'm new to this forum and it seems very interesting. As i love travelling different places and explore it. Generally people are always confused regarding their plans where to visit? When and how to visit? This forum will solve their problem easily.
Priya
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Buy flowers in Houston no credit check loans pisos vilafranca ringtones for the iPhone

priyasharma

Back to top Go down

all india travel and tourism Empty Travel

Post  jitendrakumar Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:09 am

HI

This is the only site which gives us some information about traveling. Every people wants to travel but some time he is not able to find the place where he should go to visit.
This site helps those people to select his tourist spots to visit.

Thanks ……………………..

Jitendra kumar

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Local florists list no credit check loans anuncios vilafranca del penedes download cell phone ringtones

jitendrakumar

Back to top Go down

all india travel and tourism Empty Nice

Post  rahul kumar Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:17 am

Hello,

this site is very useful for those who is interested to travel diffrent places but they are not able to find the it so help of this web site people came to know about the diffrent tourist places.

thanks.........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Local florists list no credit check loans anuncios vilafranca del penedes download cell phone ringtones

rahul kumar

Back to top Go down

all india travel and tourism Empty information and ideas about tourism and travel

Post  Admin Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:37 am

Hi,

This site describes the information about tourism and travel and my family goes to the tour in every year so we have to need lots of requirement regarding tour and travel. My father appreciate this site because it gives some free package with the tour and it makes cheaper so thanks to the site developer.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Deepak.

Buy flowers in Houston no credit check loans pisos vilafranca ringtones for the iPhone

Admin
Admin

https://tourism.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

all india travel and tourism Empty Opportunities in tourisme ducation in India

Post  ramchander Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:16 pm

Being a very wide field, the scope of employment in tourism sector is very bright and the potential is still largely untapped. Career opportunities exist both in the public and private sector. In the public sector, there are opportunities in the Directorates and Departments of Tourism of the center and the state as Officers, information assistants, Tourist guides etc. Another good prospectus for qualified tourism professionals are in the private sector with travel agencies, tour operators, airlines, hotels, transport and cargo companies etc. the opening up of the skies to private airlines and their emerging tie-ups with foreign airlines has removed bottlenecks in the transport and communication network resulting in easy flow of domestic and foreign tourist in the country. Since this is a new area of employment, not many qualified and experienced people are available and the promotion prospectus is also very bright and rapid. After a few years of experience, one can also start their own business by handling all travel requirements of a client and gradually building up business, taking on additional employees.

ramchander

Back to top Go down

all india travel and tourism Empty All india travel and tourism

Post  kittyatwork Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:32 am

Hi Friends,
This is interesting site. This site gives us more information about traveling. Everybody wants to travel but sometime they confused to find the place where they should go to visit. This site helps for those people. thanks.
kitty
___________________________________________________________________________________

kittyatwork

Back to top Go down

Post  amardeep Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:32 pm

Hi
it is nice forum for thsoe person who take interest in tour and travel and it will be useful and spectacular for traveler. it will help them to find out that which places are suitable for them
thanks for information.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Phoenix flowers cheapest loans casas vilafranca ringtone downloads

amardeep

Back to top Go down

all india travel and tourism Empty appriciaction for good job

Post  Brett Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:57 pm

I have read your article , and i got it wonderful. You gave a lot of knowledge in short and simple way.I am a regular traveler so it become more useful for me. I want to know more about Sikkim tourism. Please suggest me as much as you can.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Houston virtual florist loans with no credit check pisos vilafranca ringtones for the iPhone

Brett

Back to top Go down

all india travel and tourism Empty TOUR AND TRAVEL

Post  RONALDO Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:46 pm

HELLO,

I become really very happy after read this site because me and my family are looking for a tour and this site includes the information about the tour and travel we all of us would like to go at that place which are given into this site.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

RONALDO

Back to top Go down

Post  reymond Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:49 pm

Hi...
This forum gives us the knowledge of traveling in India and it is useful for those who are unfamiliar to the Indian tourist spots but there is very less information provided here you should make it much informative.

Find a florist in Phoenix cheapest loans casas vilafranca ringtone downloads

reymond

Back to top Go down

all india travel and tourism Empty Tourism

Post  reidderick Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:53 pm

hello

this site contain many thing for those people who have really very interest in tourism because this site provide whole destiny where people can go for tourism and i am one of them so it's also good for me also.

reidderick

Back to top Go down

all india travel and tourism Empty Hi everyone.

Post  priyasharma Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:04 am

Hi everyone,
Our country's tourism is really flourishing day by day. There are numerous variety of places to visit and explore.
This site is very interesting for tourists.
Priya
Phase One Car Transport

priyasharma

Back to top Go down

all india travel and tourism Empty jeet

Post  jitendrakumar123 Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:12 am

Hi

This forum is totally related to travel in India because in India there are lots of places to visit and its my personal advise to everyone should come once in India. Then he can know about Indian Culture & Religions, Events, Festivals, Languages, and lots more.

jitendra kumar

_____________________________________________________________________________________________Capture One Auto Transport

jitendrakumar123

Back to top Go down

Post  madi123 Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:20 am

I was looking for a hatchback big enough car where 3 people can sit comfortably in the rear seat. Sedans are ruled out for the parking problems in my apartment. In the Maruti Wagon R that I own for last 7 years, it is always a struggle to fit 3 people in the rear seat. Apart from that, the Wagon R has been a fantastic car because of the upright sitting position of the driver and I had enjoyed every bit of driving whenever I took it to the highways. But the new Wagon R looks terrible. Maruti have killed it. Neither had I liked the look of Ritz. Swift’s look is 6 years old. Therefore after owning 2 Maruti cars, I wanted try something else. Further I wanted to try a diesel this time as my petrol bill has gone up considerably in last few months because of the spiraling oil prices. You can’t get out in Delhi’s 40+ heats without the AC on. When I bought the wagon R, petrol was selling for 33 a liter or so. Now it is 50+.
====================================================

Composite Doors | Composite Front Doors

madi123

Back to top Go down

Post  madi123 Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:53 am

Am I to trust the forecast and expect rain for 3 out of the 4 days meaning no sun, or is it more likely to be a morning shower before the sun breaks through? Im a little gutted as I'm going for sun and and sea!
==========================================
office chairs | chairs

madi123

Back to top Go down

Post  remmaada Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:54 am

This is very useful forum for those who are unfamiliar to the Indian tourist spots but you should have to add some more places in it to make it much informative.

remmaada

Back to top Go down

Post  madi123 Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:27 am

These documents are require for Tourist:

a. Passport valid for a minimum of 190 days with at least two blank pages.
b. Correct visa fee.
c. Two recent identical passport-size photographs.
d. Filled application form.

Some other information:

Media related professionals, Journalists and Police or Armed forces personnel travelling to India for Tourism:

Apart from the above requirements the applicant will also need to submit the below:

1. Letter from the employer stating the purpose of travel.
2. An undertaking stating that the applicant will not do any media or media-related work during his/ her stay in India.
3. Applicants working with Police or Armed forces, commercial pilots and crew members travelling to India for tourism purposes are required to provide a signed declaration from their employer, confirming that the purpose of their visit to India is purely for tourism and that they will not be engaging in their professional activities during their stay in India.

=====================================
Driving Lessons Glasgow | Driving Lessons

madi123

Back to top Go down

Post  osebho Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:19 pm

it is nice forum for fond of tour and travel and it will help to traveler that which places are suitable for them
thanks for information.

osebho

Back to top Go down

Post  bhovika Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:09 am

This is interesting site. This site gives us more information about traveling. Everybody wants to travel but sometime they confused to find the place where they should go to visit. This site helps for those people. thanks.
----------------
Used Auto Parts
Used Car Parts

bhovika

Back to top Go down

Post  yogi44 Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:20 am

This forum gives us the knowledge of traveling in India. Those who are fond of traveling in India they can get very useful help from this forum, and they can enjoy their traveling.

yogi44

Back to top Go down

Post  kreams Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:55 am

thanks for information.

kreams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next