Information about tourism and travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

taj information

+26
rockback
kreams
yogi44
bhovika
remmaada
vivan
goldjothi
cadee
osenorman
miththu
Sarah
rahulmittal
poonamthacker
jitendrakumar123
priyasharma
rishu
pawansoni
reidderick
reymond
Harry
RONALDO
Brett
Aridaman
nitesh
amardeep
good
30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

taj information Empty taj information

Post  good Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:11 pm

Hi,
I want to go Agra about knowledge of Taj Mahal. So please tell me Taj Information. Taj is very beautiful.

====================================

Houston Gift Shop loans with no credit check pisos vilafranca download iPhone ringtones

good

Back to top Go down

taj information Empty Re: taj information

Post  amardeep Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:53 pm

The Taj Mahal is a mausoleum located in Agra, India, that was built under Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal.

The Taj Mahal is considered the finest example of Mughal architecture also ,
____________________________________________________________________________________
Houston Gift Shop loans with no credit check pisos vilafranca download iPhone ringtones

amardeep

Back to top Go down

Post  nitesh Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:24 pm

Hi…
Wow what a monument really that is greatest architecture. It was completed approx 1648, Taj mahal is a located in Agra near by red fort, that was built under Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife, Mumtaz Mahal, and it is also first wonder of the world.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

nitesh

Back to top Go down

taj information Empty Taj Mahal

Post  Aridaman Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:29 pm

Taj Mahal is the great historic monument in India. Taj Mahal is regarded as one of the eight wonders of the world. The Taj Mahal was constructed using materials from all over India and Asia. Taj Mahal is built entirely of white marble.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Local florists list no credit check loans anuncios vilafranca del penedes download cell phone ringtones

Aridaman

Back to top Go down

Post  amardeep Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:07 pm

The Taj Mahal is a mausoleum located in Agra, India, that was built under Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Taj Mahal, India’s most famous architectural wonder,
Taj has diffrend view but it would be enough to say that the Taj has a life of its own that leaps out of marble, provided you understand that it is a monument of love
_________________________________________________________________________________

Phoenix flowers cheapest loans casas vilafranca ringtone downloads

amardeep

Back to top Go down

taj information Empty Information about Tajmahal

Post  Brett Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:04 pm

Hi, Tajmahal has created by Mushlim King SHANJANHA for memory of his wife Mumtaj . Agra is very good city and atmoshphere of agra is very good. It would be better for you if you will go there in winters.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Houston virtual florist loans with no credit check pisos vilafranca ringtones for the iPhone

Brett

Back to top Go down

taj information Empty ABOUT TAJ MAHAL

Post  RONALDO Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:41 pm

HI,

I want to know about the taj mahal because i know only that it was built by the Mugal emperor Shah jahan so please includes the more information about this beautiful monument.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buy flowers in Houston no credit check loans pisos vilafranca ringtones for the iPhone

RONALDO

Back to top Go down

taj information Empty Taj Mahal

Post  Harry Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:31 pm

This is really a big dream to visit Taj Mahal for me. It is the wonder of the world and being an Indian it is really shameful for me. So I collect the knowledge from here and there. Its my big dream to visit Taj Mahal, and I know one day it will come true.

Houston Best Florist loans with no credit check pisos vilafranca download iPhone ringtones

Harry

Back to top Go down

Post  reymond Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:41 pm

hi..
what a monument i have seen many times and i know something about taj that Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan erected the Taj Mahal in the memory of his wife mumtaz mahal the construction of Taj Mahal started in the year 1631 and it took approximately 22 years to build it made use of the services of 22,000 laborers and 1,000 elephants. It was built entirely out of white marble Taj Mahal was finally completed in the year 1653 it is the greatest architect of this magnificent monument and now it is first wonder of the world.

reymond

Back to top Go down

taj information Empty Taj

Post  reidderick Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:57 pm

hello

About taj i really came to know about taj on this site now taj is now 1st wonder of world it's situated in indian agra(up) which is maded by the mugal king shanjahan for the sweet memory of his wife mumtaj.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Local florists list no credit check loans anuncios vilafranca del penedes download cell phone ringtones

reidderick

Back to top Go down

Post  pawansoni Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:39 am

Some information I can tell you that the exterior decorations of the Taj Mahal are among the finest to be found in Mughal architecture. The focus of the Taj Mahal is the white marble tomb, which stands on a square plinth consisting of a symmetrical building with an iwan, an arch-shaped doorway, topped by a large dome. The interior chamber of the Taj Mahal steps far beyond traditional decorative elements. Here the inlay work is not pietra dura, but lapidary of precious and semiprecious gemstones.

dallas fha loans family dentistry raleigh

pawansoni

Back to top Go down

Post  rishu Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:15 am

The structure of Taj Mahal adheres to the Islamic style (Mughal style) of architecture, which flourished in India during the medieval period. The Islamic style of architecture is also referred to as the Indo-Islamic style of architecture
medium format digital general dentistry raleigh

rishu

Back to top Go down

taj information Empty Hi everyone.

Post  priyasharma Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:00 am

Hi everyone,
Taj Mahal is really a beautiful and unique monument. It is the symbol of love. It flourish our culture and tourism.
Priya
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Phase One Car Transport

priyasharma

Back to top Go down

taj information Empty jeet

Post  jitendrakumar123 Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:01 am

Hello everyone

Well I am an Indian and this forum is dedicated to Taj Mahal of India this is a great historical building made by shahjahan in memory of his wife Mumtaj Mahal. Taj Mahal located in Agra (UP) in india.

Jitendra kumar
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Capture One Auto Transport

jitendrakumar123

Back to top Go down

taj information Empty Taj Mahal is beautiful!

Post  poonamthacker Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:20 am

Hi all,
Well it's so difficult to describe Taj Mahal. The beauty of this unique monument cannot be defined in the flow of words. I wonder how was this monument designed and made. It's said that the hands of all the people who made this monument were cut by the king ShahJahan. Its an epitome of beauty.
poonam
___________________________________________________________________________________________
dallas mortgage companies Car Transport

poonamthacker

Back to top Go down

taj information Empty Re: About Taj Mahal

Post  rahulmittal Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:13 am

The crowning jewel of Indo-Islamic architecture, the Taj Mahal is one of the world’s most beautiful and beloved structures. The monument was built in Agra, India, for Mumtaz Mahal, the favorite wife of Mughal emperor Shah Jahan. Construction of the tomb began in 1632 and employed more than 20,000 laborers for 20 years. During the reign of Shah Jahan, the structure was known simply as the rauza, the tomb. Later, the mausoleum would be called the Taj Mahal, a derivative of the name Mumtaz Mahal.

______________________________________________________________________________________
Rahul

digital backs family dentistry raleigh

rahulmittal

Back to top Go down

taj information Empty Hello

Post  Sarah Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:01 am

Taj Mahal is one of the best and beautiful monument in India
I went to Taj when I was in class 8th
It is very beautiful and artistic monument.T
The main beauty of Taj is it is carving it is just outstanding and amazing

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  miththu Thu May 13, 2010 3:29 am

so many people have provided so much information that it is really a waste of time and space to tell anything more. just visit TAJ to experience the most beautiful monument on this earth.

miththu

Back to top Go down

Post  osenorman Mon May 17, 2010 12:58 am

The Taj Mahal is a mausoleum located in Agra, India, that was built under Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal.

The Taj Mahal is considered the finest example of Mughal architecture also.

osenorman

Back to top Go down

Post  cadee Mon May 17, 2010 3:15 am

The structure of Taj Mahal adheres to the Islamic style (Mughal style) of architecture, which flourished in India during the medieval period. The Islamic style of architecture is also referred to as the Indo-Islamic style of architecture

cadee

Back to top Go down

Post  goldjothi Thu May 20, 2010 8:10 am

Tajmahal has created by Mushlim King SHANJANHA for memory of his wife Mumtaj . Agra is very good city and atmoshphere of agra is very good. It would be better for you if you will go there in winters.

goldjothi

Back to top Go down

Post  vivan Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:45 pm

vivan

Back to top Go down

Post  remmaada Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:53 am

The Taj Mahal is a mausoleum located in Agra, India, that was built under Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Taj Mahal, India’s most famous architectural wonder,
Taj has diffrend view but it would be enough to say that the Taj has a life of its own that leaps out of marble, provided you understand that it is a monument of love

remmaada

Back to top Go down

Post  bhovika Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:10 am

Taj Mahal is the great historic monument in India. Taj Mahal is regarded as one of the eight wonders of the world.
----------------
Used Auto Parts
Used Car Parts

bhovika

Back to top Go down

Post  yogi44 Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:19 am

what a monument really that is greatest architecture. It was completed approx 1648, Taj mahal is a located in Agra near by red fort, that was built under Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife, Mumtaz Mahal, and it is also first wonder of the world.

yogi44

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next